Re: [Lsr] Working Group Adoption Poll for "Updates to Anycast Property advertisement for OSPFv2" - draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-06

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 21 March 2024 15:19 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1711034364; x=1711639164; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=hB0bKDqAYZj4bn6A1ixmP2MYRKNIRi2EcM83XCBe+Xw=; b=fmXsY7Z5LCJjltL3cvqXyS5E3KsDzRUFtg0Yy7PXQKLjsrIyVwEdd6AOBvTukdaSt3 ublBm8b55bySsSPhvonKezuGNuJ2OsjvpI/lbvdQPMyklB6fqk3f6fvFsbaUF3WhC8dI XZSO44mefOdg6F8A+yS1nAFbX58FJqqESvW/j/k2ZIZ5F5ik130kGBeyfw1kH3OpaSId F3EjWvkPjW1XD0jSn+6auAO4S818Z8b6ngAr3lyyDCB2AfOvsO0cYEa86VLzAlrpT7E3 r42Q0ERA/+8yoSAJfm1y9i9fLX/ohA4E++KLyAwjV0ALR+mh4zxouFxBLyTILlF/0abF AF3A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711034364; x=1711639164; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=hB0bKDqAYZj4bn6A1ixmP2MYRKNIRi2EcM83XCBe+Xw=; b=ZF7GPkHMDO2DEfgGKzN4UT5f9K6nkSpTr4JCok3LUJGKxaqC7BHyqGb9qE3L8mRZl5 WDFfZ9l+ZgMqFf/jAwjEFkrCN9s1JNVBX3AtPP+p+WW08GSGNDKJ6r6muLm3xEwPqYK/ pC5v7EU1uesj0t24BRVMJNtGRJJYRfqXdtaJ+h0ZrfMDS+XH06P9eMceAbfZx3Gk5GyG 4zqrt0wBKHQNV/1f7IHJltBOyKdihcPkPfoYfytPlpt2+fmelZXFF2wQMDwGKUx6bkVY afOtXAQYMjEfItrZ6gB8sMq0Q3Uf8gtRaXkeCtvdrZL8JsuZ1zJ2m9bfWv0ggZV7Wbxq RUiQ==
References: <F425E082-D008-4565-98AE-98593BF1F391@gmail.com> <fc9a254a5ff8405e88e55a9b61a4140c@huawei.com> <F94C2512-9D9F-4862-AAE7-FE628DC6E3B7@gmail.com> <CAH6gdPz20GVQ_iP+GYTfmsWRxm7cwFrf_GZ9vxhp1Rv6pZrfJQ@mail.gmail.com> <B8FC6DD1-4380-4960-981F-0E7A2BFA1EDE@gmail.com> <CAH6gdPzC_wd532r=HK=WPQte-ohrJJ+oXyoUiQJrrs_PVS0mEQ@mail.gmail.com> <97A76AB5-CAAF-4650-A317-57835087426A@gmail.com> <CA+wi2hNaEb-JegiG7vPp8kByJfWKcPqXAj_vVaw151AnZOQcKw@mail.gmail.com> <AS2PR02MB8839D3D388C2E203A76DB665F0322@AS2PR02MB8839.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CAH6gdPx-eNFh9y=tM5dp55oF+SSKwQsy17d5yB6KyoEb38uGUw@mail.gmail.com> <AS2PR02MB8839DFFF4F43FA50E14F7D88F0322@AS2PR02MB8839.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com>