Re: [Lsr] Working Group Adoption Poll for "Updates to Anycast Property advertisement for OSPFv2" - draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-06

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 21 March 2024 16:32 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; t=1711038750; x=1711643550; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=258wXMJ90Q+rzZhPNBMGdQOherAQpz+mf9o4lMfZ3rg=; b=KkISslPc5jS9tWBnUirPLAsOYDr4E+0syMwIfhxVA44Ek/wiOIjFRtydiMeehNAPcZ ZJhmJRzGpyjO+k9yRNYBVI6PQ5BXw1LJyENi3XjWVc5AdW/twjjVw5G5E6Sm8GAtb8bK //4ALo2txZJhoLMyzrt5fnbLtQbPY1Hml1r6am8wKJaSj6WhbOwXkvDgHsoJPWNUsoGr QE3GfmXcT++4VJnsBiacyrCGwT9CWGVqXK6TTZMfM26loGGGmMMfHdJBPaXFJtuvTcxD RQp6rirz5PjBmJwOB1jNIzsR7dWgpykoH6hANqSIs3wWmE2PBzuKLBXNBVUkTjZ2Y52x A2sQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711038750; x=1711643550; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=258wXMJ90Q+rzZhPNBMGdQOherAQpz+mf9o4lMfZ3rg=; b=O8kO9OS7Nrtlx/JXgY5NRrHUTAJem8s9tMHQwoG5fVf7qnz6Bb0fES3rztFMTG/9tE mGbZWYG4FA8fakTDKJAiZlnxDIPwN63prTHpu5yIPOJVkTQkeU2ic5gvMyvSrjnVmqz0 A1r4dG6pAcI5CmoVzK/5OHMiQV/iFuDpFpno20TbAFnx184F8kR6Bqcym11rn7EMSN9k wnQMXH+u+/SYiXo4MbWrEto0328GDoZarAq86tPSJ6GPukK9XCIXOwNLJAbTVOr51KvV nx4eIQSYiNIQ/diyDQjqCJnWcY5wt052HPstiIwJHg85IM7a+gfKBfbZ97++TJt+SQYN u7aQ==
References: <F425E082-D008-4565-98AE-98593BF1F391@gmail.com> <fc9a254a5ff8405e88e55a9b61a4140c@huawei.com> <F94C2512-9D9F-4862-AAE7-FE628DC6E3B7@gmail.com> <CAH6gdPz20GVQ_iP+GYTfmsWRxm7cwFrf_GZ9vxhp1Rv6pZrfJQ@mail.gmail.com> <B8FC6DD1-4380-4960-981F-0E7A2BFA1EDE@gmail.com> <CAH6gdPzC_wd532r=HK=WPQte-ohrJJ+oXyoUiQJrrs_PVS0mEQ@mail.gmail.com> <97A76AB5-CAAF-4650-A317-57835087426A@gmail.com> <CA+wi2hNaEb-JegiG7vPp8kByJfWKcPqXAj_vVaw151AnZOQcKw@mail.gmail.com> <AS2PR02MB8839D3D388C2E203A76DB665F0322@AS2PR02MB8839.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CAH6gdPx-eNFh9y=tM5dp55oF+SSKwQsy17d5yB6KyoEb38uGUw@mail.gmail.com> <AS2PR02MB8839DFFF4F43FA50E14F7D88F0322@AS2PR02MB8839.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CAH6gdPyeM4FCD3KON2Js8StmV=LVb4XqkMWg1J+rW_4uRXB1=Q@mail.gmail.com>