Re: [Lwip] [IPsec] The LWIG WG has placed draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Tue, 04 September 2018 11:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=49m4uNTnCvgLM50IpfJzAR3g5uAluw4azEooGw5jahQ=; b=i7r12G6QaaGhq6LWLeRz6Zg2V618QQ9JVUuLWvPFYlEFeflxrzvdeF1QZC73gcX012 9KsnKKAzbEqobzJdkYRcKcK5BAQSkhIGZicx79T1Z7yyqDiYhEZgwgNgh3Jp8LnUXk9I Sr3sbZgCBAs9orHXVahAhjlAGY5A2OquzajagT4NR4B4Rx8t82n/o0mtg+pNKuli5JQ3 zeHKi8dOX13vc94+OxhZ9a/icQsdq52YaZcJMn3OQDHvZ11vblm9HBadfIKd/NvSEg// VxSuYaRB6LNXSWgQ+Osyirh/wcv24jYU8r2yRDNbJjMHOuss/POtWl7MF/uONtKHnuty dhuA==