Re: [Madinas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-madinas-mac-address-randomization-10.txt

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Wed, 21 February 2024 17:29 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1708536536; x=1709141336; darn=ietf.org; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=4XIEpESszByp7f5LtiqsVVn/oosMYkL20YQau/Rj8dg=; b=MSII544b+6PmL6iFDZ26sjG9weU7kCEz2ebKnWxGwmwB+Z4u7OEKaJRb3wf2o+c8q/ 51/5omfrAdsINJ+0ejiC5dqFAL5xhxWXCE+LMcO6RbBpeBq7JTMitGTgFI8v91obWjCS 53ugmsww0J/+wcvY3jVCbwCks5rd151+VyZzG3yQiyJorJth6kAGs62laGS+WzFRHcYo GDKa+WqyzK4uUc5tj6+9WT3eHMGArlfg4XrJBDsPpyRpUeoDw/Taemf7r/YnhBYXrrEX CeiV1qr4Qf3cawveLlYnevUDRJtW1d//trjmoHR9vOY0x+2RUlk594CZDoRWUOzOAvFn 24fA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708536536; x=1709141336; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=4XIEpESszByp7f5LtiqsVVn/oosMYkL20YQau/Rj8dg=; b=obP1qfy10w/kvkwjykt5QdoC6tXXI0UbkMy0MwO5ikVkKEia/wnDJPbnSzVhdTvX2n J/JQcdGyUQPxVkkbLtK+PQyM8zXV7/QO3JB0Y3xMmT16m44cE8T4BR8khByCAFGSyUmS 1SXe5yjN+wSZ+mJpYHTrwIZzbsWjazV+v6R4tXGuzHrcgJEoda3Qh5IcTqOLbLwXzVPM YSP3bCQd/Pouum5USScWcNdGBJ+sjSq0jRzRgF0onQ1vL+OLlURVegqL51nDprE7Se/w yRBifPrU+om/A6nD6v/UqG8Sura3GbQUJHabU5oZwERFSnKgKHdoOLii8xxAENnjgDnp mM9A==