Re: [manet] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-dlep-26: (with COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Thu, 15 December 2016 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=ZP/J/zTUigxAlo3 aAq9eVIBfmH4=; b=UQ6V4Qy08nI4CH1auX+7SGn6DulUemgmS2ikwp44E9VeDic JH/K4EZueqLBd2D7TmFM4fT48geJdPdaYRc3aZV5HkCYVk9KlwDhsCKT03StdsxB rZiNy8fomTbfZLEVS7VhLqO4E+X7f4lCK9sFmG7+pxk+wwRQyZffW+O5kph8=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s= smtpout; bh=ZP/J/zTUigxAlo3aAq9eVIBfmH4=; b=Gv1b7E0Q0S0vjn/CUXYr YimPOMxDY8auVLK7DZc+9jBUhNjtDq/7J0DAsq8rTOtWAB5ri+MmL/dQHvLXsrj7 hme4gqI5f/Hzt5Uh6bmXLdYKF4Lv4ve6DnyccLkcNWVbAE/xq4DLo9AirePkT1dF MVxKOPP+OYEAg4gWXNgP0jM=