Re: [manet] packetbb update idea

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Fri, 07 July 2017 08:39 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Justin Dean <bebemaster@gmail.com>
CC: Henning Rogge <hrogge@gmail.com>, "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 08:38:59 +0000
References: <CA+-pDCcfXm-Vf11FZ+KmAk-ZMYBdTZ-+kPebNkd4KtEa8eEX4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAGnRvupo2wOLcb+zfM7B43y3UYCYJE8c=2Xmdj6pEoZv52zeQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-pDCcnYTW=7JS6HPv1CdM9Va5XNL6BT+UHCrQODg5kB8Sa8g@mail.gmail.com> <CAGnRvurutSfKFmkD_1ZuMy5s+sXuGnKR-3GuhDWXz2uz8dgZng@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-pDCcrJidtnVP-gy6ta2BRye9C-1ngi8OdJH8ckQpF1Snbgw@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30DE63854E3@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CA+-pDCem=Bs=M0mLJakkFoVADnXfpWkUZRDJ=cs0rYhJc8d7Yg@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30DE6389C0F@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CA+-pDCdxGMU3rL8y2OCwV=fWk8dcDLw679MM2NpKWRStLfQ+pw@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]