Re: [manet] packetbb update idea

Justin Dean <bebemaster@gmail.com> Wed, 05 July 2017 20:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nULgzJ2XDGIZUylYw1kxwlWVpTP2x0Q/4i6EnRBU4RY=; b=nowbyDuM7HzdvfwNkpmDfzYlKV+YWxO5XSaqwrNfeR1bjOwEWT9xqstRerhqvriNX1 1oJ5AOZCp1PDMZTEzIOjVZenPd8MntF4WNI2ePWIynFigh34K9b+Io6zb6D7Wbl22AXW 7Be+HNu8VWlIdgU/135RL08NPlSmabv+PB1Y3W6joCbu4P0F+GFR+cx2X7rZj4xgPp1T K9985pjENAO+WHuRlE7rGN81AgkskRiUhqNDByKBwT8TVzH+rz7pYHMbl11J2bjrch5s r0vOFp6L3Fl+oOqv3n7anKVkl6ouEEZqziTCRQp5BLQPYTI3QbSY8SCzyL/ErWXEch7V jQLw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nULgzJ2XDGIZUylYw1kxwlWVpTP2x0Q/4i6EnRBU4RY=; b=qC2k2zwl3198i7oJRgF8upBa9A+ukdT1AzlSm9LyszorjvwHF2Da30undqIwFv/0Qf c88mI2T8ohKP/4x1DLcYo11po4sXmZMQLUVU9GHd+dpRh7+jG0rf49Ep8pN7qOVscGAO qiXA3t0MdBkosk8TYwGeJ8CJhAc8/GFzVMbJO2H9lyFqIyMfty84l6d2qQwrF8niHfWV 7U9A+p285q4uS3ZSzcNOeZcewX2fvVxtgn/9eVyBgCEZcSIVqWSqdWpW6GQ9pkOo/+wA YFcEQIemC3Y5+RqppgvvtozAWpC2tS9E1YZGH0n4+o13zLYOuXhsTe0xtjHwNDglBmWH g7uA==
References: <CA+-pDCcfXm-Vf11FZ+KmAk-ZMYBdTZ-+kPebNkd4KtEa8eEX4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAGnRvupo2wOLcb+zfM7B43y3UYCYJE8c=2Xmdj6pEoZv52zeQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-pDCcnYTW=7JS6HPv1CdM9Va5XNL6BT+UHCrQODg5kB8Sa8g@mail.gmail.com> <CAGnRvurutSfKFmkD_1ZuMy5s+sXuGnKR-3GuhDWXz2uz8dgZng@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-pDCcrJidtnVP-gy6ta2BRye9C-1ngi8OdJH8ckQpF1Snbgw@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30DE63854E3@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net>