Re: [marf] draft-jdfalk-marf-as

Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it> Tue, 21 June 2011 12:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tana.it; s=test; t=1308658167; bh=AbT+r5oAZGSWLXaNWS6wVdXR4V4TOh+rkrGyBw51Zs8=; l=2325; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=VgbWtbFt5WpHc8skD/LcCJTiv4J01LwY+DzlqkYtcJbVURIWLIYMaC/kqP5UolWTt yhaOzb2bD+21fPEJEhAZO83AUF3vMmBpveJSxVMzVZ669lJk364cU+i4myTf7urmfw 8MPVacGwHy9DOhHIm3W/6sgZ2fDmovsBGvbitc1o=