Re: [media-types] [dispatch] [art] Status of Haptics I-D in DISPATCH?

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Wed, 05 May 2021 15:14 UTC

Cc: media-types@ietf.org, Dispatch WG <dispatch@ietf.org>, dispatch-chairs@ietf.org, Applications and Real-Time Area Discussion <art@ietf.org>, ART ADs <art-ads@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 05:42:10 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
References: <C1D837ED-4EB1-4C69-BA7F-7269B111A002@ericsson.com> <FB16C435B6EFF84534985905@JcK-HP5> <alpine.OSX.2.20.2105031645070.824@mac-allocchio3.garrtest.units.it> <01RYLBC0JRNS00AUHD@mauve.mrochek.com> <CA+9kkMC7OaQ_KP=SQSfrA6uQAt_MmY9hR3_kkhBHp==uvoXvRw@mail.gmail.com> <2FD10F8AE6D1B9C7D6545340@PSB> <CA+9kkMBhgxQXubgCX67X-934GgzW9Q9tKsozX1ZvLEAVgnCqdw@mail.gmail.com> <01RYMX921V9K0085YQ@mauve.mrochek.com> <CA+9kkMDzBq5Z8amApJpQqnb56oTC_5Nd=5TG6J38T2XS80wzRQ@mail.gmail.com>