Re: [MEXT] The first proposal for the DMM charter

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Mon, 09 January 2012 08:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dAFR9aynRJnb3mf7+LTsY78ZkRLC4geMWB8EUXSijyw=; b=uf643kG5lGvclB+6ap/wOxnLJJBOkFczL7HULVxarMYcSvszv7Pbl69nTlAYWyA05h qBqRXyrkOr7yTHxILFL7UwUmOtM/sIn1aNhxAKvlevSmMp6zi9CWtk3u1S0sF2W1QNs1 bllQN+ro8DpffknT1a0owt1AdjlXk1yHdxldk=