Re: [mif-arch-dt] FW: New Version Notification for draft-anipko-mif-mpvd-arch-00.txt

"Dapeng Liu" <liudapeng@chinamobile.com> Thu, 18 July 2013 03:49 UTC

From: Dapeng Liu <liudapeng@chinamobile.com>
To: 'Dmitry Anipko' <Dmitry.Anipko@microsoft.com>, mif-arch-dt@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:51:11 +0800
Subject: Re: [mif-arch-dt] FW: New Version Notification for draft-anipko-mif-mpvd-arch-00.txt

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for posting the draft. I have a comment regarding how the PVD
identification works. As states in the draft, a PVD may have a PVD
identification with it, it may be a human readable identification.
The question is: for each of the configuration elements, for example: DNS,
proxy, DHCP server etc there should be a PVD identification associates with
it or there is only one global identification for a PVD?

Thanks,
Dapeng