Re: [mif] Call for volunteers about architecture design

Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com> Tue, 19 March 2013 15:37 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:36:21 +0100
From: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
To: pierrick.seite@orange.com
References: <CANF0JMBvHtg1Zhu-ZBnH-iYWuM29==T_-Yi2OK+vNa9F2SQmag@mail.gmail.com> <8C48B86A895913448548E6D15DA7553B7D7894@xmb-rcd-x09.cisco.com> <8D23D4052ABE7A4490E77B1A012B63077510F9D3@mbx-01.win.nominum.com> <51451E98.1020007@gmail.com> <8D23D4052ABE7A4490E77B1A012B630775110D54@mbx-01.win.nominum.com> <51472B79.9030809@gmail.com> <22538_1363684433_51482C51_22538_54_1_81C77F07008CA24F9783A98CFD706F710B4285@PEXCVZYM12.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <51487747.20506@gmail.com> <17520_1363705410_51487E42_17520_10_1_81C77F07008CA24F9783A98CFD706F710B4676@PEXCVZYM12.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>