Re: [mif] Call for volunteers about architecture design

<pierrick.seite@orange.com> Tue, 19 March 2013 15:03 UTC

From: pierrick.seite@orange.com
To: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:03:30 +0000
References: <CANF0JMBvHtg1Zhu-ZBnH-iYWuM29==T_-Yi2OK+vNa9F2SQmag@mail.gmail.com> <8C48B86A895913448548E6D15DA7553B7D7894@xmb-rcd-x09.cisco.com> <8D23D4052ABE7A4490E77B1A012B63077510F9D3@mbx-01.win.nominum.com> <51451E98.1020007@gmail.com> <8D23D4052ABE7A4490E77B1A012B630775110D54@mbx-01.win.nominum.com> <51472B79.9030809@gmail.com> <22538_1363684433_51482C51_22538_54_1_81C77F07008CA24F9783A98CFD706F710B4285@PEXCVZYM12.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <51487747.20506@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.5]