Re: [Mip4] Status update & Recharter effort

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Thu, 12 February 2009 07:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GkRrLw0aZHixPAgQpI2AVGV36FzQrChwqYREHrablug=; b=wpDlrr8jgzLQcR4xiwAtJVSn+L74jlC56S/yv+4yI5czBeXzrMNkCNrV0srHB0Z4Gt iUfETc80YDxWnAHxpcOQ/tHu1/O/tsfdSj9Scy6vlmFpTBBOCB+We6tQMHbKr4o9sBy6 6AW5ceGXekwxSWd/JoTLrQJpB6OpW5+qnsxKs=