RE: [Mipshop] Re: Gauging interest in official WG adoption ofinternetdrafts

"Narayanan, Vidya" <vidyan@qualcomm.com> Tue, 11 April 2006 20:47 UTC

Subject: RE: [Mipshop] Re: Gauging interest in official WG adoption ofinternetdrafts
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:47:31 -0700
From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <vidyan@qualcomm.com>
To: gabriel montenegro <gabriel_montenegro_2000@yahoo.com>, "Dondeti, Lakshminath" <ldondeti@qualcomm.com>, stefano.faccin@nokia.com, mipshop@ietf.org

Hi Gabriel,
Sure, we can do that. However, we do need to update the AAA handover
keys draft based on details we had consensus on from prior raised issues
- all the details were presented at IETF65, but the I-D itself has not
been updated yet. It would be better if the MOBDIR reviewed the revised
version to avoid the same questions that have already been discussed.

We can try to revise the draft and post a new version within the next
couple of weeks to get this going - please let us know if that is an
option.

Thanks,
Vidya