RE: [Mipshop] Re: Gauging interest in official WG adoption ofinternetdrafts

"Narayanan, Vidya" <vidyan@qualcomm.com> Tue, 11 April 2006 18:16 UTC

Subject: RE: [Mipshop] Re: Gauging interest in official WG adoption ofinternetdrafts
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:16:41 -0700
From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <vidyan@qualcomm.com>
To: stefano.faccin@nokia.com, "Dondeti, Lakshminath" <ldondeti@qualcomm.com>, gabriel_montenegro_2000@yahoo.com, mipshop@ietf.org

Stefano,
Going back and looking at the emails, I see that the last set of emails
was full consensus on accepatance as WG item and then a suggested mobdir
review. Is this lack of consenus a decision that the chairs made? I'm
very confused about your statement on "does not seem to be WG
consensus", since I haven't seen any email to that effect.

Regards,
Vidya