Re: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg-06 Issue #3: More Fine-grained Control ofRequired Extensions

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Wed, 12 September 2007 12:45 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:45:14 -0400
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: "Stach, Thomas" <thomas.stach@siemens.com>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg-06 Issue #3: More Fine-grained Control ofRequired Extensions
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=13861; t=1189601114; x=1190465114; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; z=From:=20Flemming=20Andreasen=20<fandreas@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MMUSIC]=20SDPCapNeg-06=20Issue=20#3=3A=20More=20Fine -grained=20Control=20ofRequired=0A=20Extensions |Sender:=20; bh=EKFBIZteN1JxR6AJIhQiH1pEO1rLjrfmdXiFY4MyR1o=; b=Bd/z+tp+rnro1fcavS0mTwMTvXqCyVDUJNXGuRpmHosJsOcmK2B/EzRH7/DAQNFY0bmpjEbm 9hHvTGMW2meuXQB4vei5PwSjutmzSIhlIt8XxWJ+s+ifpErql6K0hSPG+OTvyGvP+f8hYwaozj oTabmA2lZpn/8lzn/eToiBtoE=;