[MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg-06 Issue #3: More Fine-grained Control of Required Extensions

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Tue, 11 September 2007 21:32 UTC

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:32:19 -0400
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: mmusic <mmusic@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3430; t=1189546342; x=1190410342; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; z=From:=20Flemming=20Andreasen=20<fandreas@cisco.com> |Subject:=20SDPCapNeg-06=20Issue=20#3=3A=20More=20Fine-grained=20Control= 20of=20Required=20Extensions |Sender:=20; bh=iLOtGjKFfJ9PZU/QiDNjuOR42YOUpgbfWojXoHeBpqc=; b=G3SLXewy7QHC1ASoR0pZsxQ2XrnJVZwTYQAVT4DwwFULq6g/KHrS4zmcdYJuhKwf1fLwytLY 3lxexa6dc8X4J5m+4GB3Vv3SjFHx24F0jka7eoau/U57DOAJB91JIwMj;