RE: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg-06 Issue #3: More Fine-grained Control ofRequired Extensions

"Stach, Thomas" <thomas.stach@siemens.com> Wed, 12 September 2007 14:36 UTC

Subject: RE: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg-06 Issue #3: More Fine-grained Control ofRequired Extensions
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:35:57 +0200
From: "Stach, Thomas" <thomas.stach@siemens.com>
To: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
Cc: mmusic <mmusic@ietf.org>

Fleming,

thanks for reminding me that unknown or unsupported potential
configuration parameter extensions are ignored.
I think we should keep this property as it is currently specified.
That's probably easier to implement and its more inline with current SDP
rules in general.

I would rather go with your proposal of a pcfg parameter r=foo, that
must be supported in the core.

I didn't get your point about a separate prefix in "-f=1,[2]". Was it
just meant as alternative to r=foo?

Regards
Thomas