Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE goes UP: Do we need port zero for bundle-only m- lines?

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Thu, 08 August 2013 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1375983016; bh=kgl/CGrHXag5qtUspfDxVeJVM7kCO2GdyANso1dAkZ8=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mGKNWOoUL/gIj7VkAsnRwobN+Kiu9Ac3KUNNAa6R2b9BrI19HfS1vK73JiaRhOvZB g7ahEeh6TVOFBZ8EoaQWPNL7CzOc/ykdH8rhnaQlPDERAQvxrf/IgP+o4FVtRWd6iH i8EQFHrQATNLBY9rMhh+MX5madAvuN0/x8yR3X4g=