Re: [MMUSIC] Offer/Answer PT Questions

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Wed, 24 February 2016 17:15 UTC

From: worley@ariadne.com
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 12:15:29 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1456334130; bh=4bbpHs9GIebjONn45nNmcXST8QkjxhiNagxUDj26DsI=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=j+sqG0j1JLjUFk1q5X8ZQg8v3dbpJlbb1V54b9+CYrXTxwjqiPOGUC5dBL+3nFc9U JU3uwvVjEIjobQHEc+tnGHI7hnHss3OD17vjyFHMvH4ExXZIqaAaYrLl55UNepC5UC sAMeDVew3pYZWU5cScwIxKiwRHxNv6qtXyop/KAQvWdCGtpgCoSQIBPJeoA6dgkjdt bPesr+7CXux/hqHuVmF0iV0WNaWT4I0QIWUABSXWvFs4th6aeHwyAH+ZntYc3hpqu6 HOjmP4ksd3C/jzHR1HpEurSyuqoIoJKfKZBZB7EwdG1dTtvUWprrYCi/5uqxxXfdEl p5YdRtys13Hfg==