Re: [MMUSIC] draft-hutton-mmusic-bundled-ice-candidates-00

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Thu, 18 April 2013 17:12 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: worley@ariadne.com, mmusic@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:11:58 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IoYMcJNapax88YqtSTqn3/B378sCyjk6EEB2ropie4xs3n0MGhn2i9mzzX+wfZ1ifI9o9C0Qk0dDdSOYCMAFmfYWYjrF9IAyS/EfZNisUSjUINBq8D/ginjTn5ou8UgS1+6MgcdvNybMxp/BJ4NdY0ID8SfOPf9GjUuIEEsRYYYVKqfRHVonsbbiHiS7n+DiNePEaGCUWx3uUvDeMAm7dBMmAL57OAyJ8ESyXG71+F+mDrLG8TbaMrlhzbySH2pqLw==
x-originating-ip: [10.163.165.29]