Re: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00.txt

Jean-Francois Mule <jf.mule@cablelabs.com> Mon, 22 March 2010 21:13 UTC

From: Jean-Francois Mule <jf.mule@cablelabs.com>
To: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:06:32 -0600
References: <20100316221502.8E8A53A6895@core3.amsl.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CABE904B1D@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <B23B311878A0B4438F5F09F47E01AAE04E328EFCD2@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CABE904D0A@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <B23B311878A0B4438F5F09F47E01AAE04E328EFD0C@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CABE904E28@MCHP058A.global-ad.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US