Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] Proposed Agenda for Interim

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 02 January 2013 18:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3813; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1357150703; x=1358360303; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=FMQEbzm5lpeppxQaEs3Vn1qUZzxvAP9MfcnLR+/9UDs=; b=mQaAMispodFCqwuMYUiJsyKI0tIAHQNOc/GAqAhmt2PgI1vLXRY6gBEV cKv1UG+L9Qz19ZA3XyqdpJv35xHpJVYC6QW21JmOI3OEwduXrJrcvheqR 4RR39VUHym72NJ83eOM2X9i+0AUmOeCz4t/WdPMtOboQg4Vb8PkSX/PlQ U=;