Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] No Plan

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Wed, 05 June 2013 16:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=nSrvYfoeP46oq4jbNisnzmZZFa7WgT7/MT6QwmKBrdY=; b=ANN+ERALsRTVFINhhzFp+YapxA4eim8jz41+jGUrrUR2pyhLVjwLGPu0qkwZl0BzY2 r32T37mW0eTQ7i3gzwIELe3GKMOl/glXBt0WhqlZ4EDDbnI/TLSTCaIW/EtzZC8PbV6o vEVD/Fa2JvtEN0+ejI+FQXD0Ao8DvcEcmiXOCc56/3YNCEbZmX98IwjfWhddRInAqJUl Z4QEZszHqT+3kckqzRyKDJoiTnEflS9/jWM037BOgimbOnli9jmh/ffd2TaBmabu7mBf cyebcQFet0KyGFNl8x6mtjccLU4gHLaY37hPX25coaPeVUbyrU8MF2jXBq+uSjGOtoat ++fA==