Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] Unified Plan for SDP Handling

Matt Fredrickson <creslin@digium.com> Thu, 18 July 2013 21:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=KVnlSjEPzpdK5XcfW0tRhKM5xAc92E0FxDELmUDkS4I=; b=bRZZvJe6whT3MQ7HSxan5lozGrN+vAKcEoHuXUehwMpLWOHSL+iLx3JJfoPwDSGuih D/0YSqn6UpqpeDyowLzwsuT8HfiYEH5+4vrpynqM5YnXutsLQwPchzYLBhHndnsFlQUf UbhAoTIbWpPQRyYf7XSqBDONyP0QLhftZcChOQKJOe4uKTPJxoZTW/JqYiOXdABTk0wy N3+JW6LXBzrFeHyPpclsHuf4Jb+tX0PFUfTMq/chAGn/moZZ8flXmk7BhlIGBvJoxZ80 mAbs8vjWW8fL/uQXtvohm1kPbeM7rPzYRH7M0uj9YzpqqJ5ESWJGdNHeemkGiwqf6+T9 qQjA==