Re: [Mpls-interop] MPLS over MPLS-TP

"BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS" <dbrungard@att.com> Wed, 28 January 2009 21:36 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:36:18 -0500
References: <C5A4ACD9.D64B%swallow@cisco.com><20090127180128.T76169@sapphire.juniper.net><077E41CFFD002C4CAB7DFA4386A532643C1996@DEMUEXC014.nsn-intra.net><20090128090426.V76169@sapphire.juniper.net><941D5DCD8C42014FAF70FB7424686DCF0487DB96@eusrcmw721.eamcs.ericsson.se><01F652C8CDBE7D4EB7ED860698C6D9737BC9DB@FHDP1LUMXCV24.us.one.verizon.com><51661468CBD1354294533DA79E85955A016B7718@XCH-SW-5V2.sw.nos.boeing.com><01F652C8CDBE7D4EB7ED860698C6D9737BC9F8@FHDP1LUMXCV24.us.one.verizon.com><20090128120121.G76169@sapphire.juniper.net> <51661468CBD1354294533DA79E85955A016B776C@XCH-SW-5V2.sw.nos.boeing.com>