Re: [mpls-tp] liaisons to the ITU-T (3) the cooperation on MPLS-TP

"David Allan" <dallan@nortel.com> Wed, 18 February 2009 21:57 UTC

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:57:44 -0500
References: <49803887.8000301@pi.nu><498C65A1.50205@chello.nl> <498C74BC.5080103@cisco.com><00c601c98885$e575cba0$b06162e0$@com> <EC5B248E13A6A7419C388615FADC5C970B637367@proton.jnpr.net> <00d501c98894$2cb92bc0$862b8340$@com> <C2851245E9854E69A7A54FDD07C6E543@your029b8cecfe> <000401c988c4$d1cf4880$756dd980$@com> <80A68A44-AA52-4364-AF15-418D2D950198@lucidvision.com> <003a01c98936$39990a20$accb1e60$@com> <b2d141720902071410v6ab34eb9yd2306105201c14a2@mail.gmail.com><6FD21B53861BF44AA90A288402036AB401E5CE4E@FRVELSMBS21.ad2.ad.alcatel.com><499BE6AA.2060608@pi.nu> <6FD21B53861BF44AA90A288402036AB401EABE93@FRVELSMBS21.ad2.ad.alcatel.com>