Re: [mpls-tp] liaisons to the ITU-T (3) the cooperation on MPLS-TP

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com> Sat, 07 February 2009 14:57 UTC

From: Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>
To: davarish@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 09:57:55 -0500
References: <49803887.8000301@pi.nu> <6FD21B53861BF44AA90A288402036AB401E5C5E7@FRVELSMBS21.ad2.ad.alcatel.com> <498B2886.2000901@cisco.com> <8c99930d0902051122m13a17c98v4c9f399e747b671c@mail.gmail.com> <498C169B.80702@chello.nl><498C2261.30208@cisco.com> <498C65A1.50205@chello.nl><498C74BC.5080103@cisco.com> <00c601c98885$e575cba0$b06162e0$@com><EC5B248E13A6A7419C388615FADC5C970B637367@proton.jnpr.net> <00d501c98894$2cb92bc0$862b8340$@com> <C2851245E9854E69A7A54FDD07C6E543@your029b8cecfe> <000401c988c4$d1cf4880$756dd980$@com>