Re: [mpls] Still Open - Re: Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

"Lizhong Jin" <lizho.jin@gmail.com> Sun, 08 June 2014 09:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=9KWdrFElaa+h/pysA8JI+wlIvPHb2HUfbdFV3/TQTwA=; b=IRObBv6sQb6930myFIGqtTelSMp4ff992Y9JMqttkog3LEFMyZqILmtCaXFQbyYl7y uX23kg39wm8Fd7NIFT5fi3CIyWo76wfoI39A4PIJQ8V+gpsdRgCXgwOKBiGU5+MPKIQM /OSfW4veXi7+MScHewO2eylnDxnVayPKuZe3lqkcIOWtJxQIt1rc1thMlfVxoL9Jo2zd bI1gcHitEhrDCXlPdflGc0thzDDhhqv8R3uc9ShZVYurOmhkWtwG9gduS9qlIBK9zNP5 Z2gN16DwArrmx3/NpUa7p6GRQYOnYrsWIghgOIDCvavWPfil582YBOFNz85A5JJqqHZ6 i07Q==