Re: [mpls] Still Open - Re: Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Fri, 06 June 2014 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6174; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1402089327; x=1403298927; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=bddKG92WTu8B2pI/O7NRJI85FWCCo7I1MJBeg5y0cr0=; b=aTaOTjfk9iO+FAhXivqF6uXXToBVqTzBeYFE0TZcjV46espZbdFWGUnQ sAVKfgf22QxjC8y5osTw+3i6dge5PbcSf704YKgBHezPDOCE0z0kE48cj G2XlIuOoPaZd29boVMDakSmWax8c3wt6EdnVeWHc+W+kwEQiJqDlzmnBJ I=;