Re: [mpls] Still Open - Re: Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

"Lizhong Jin" <lizho.jin@gmail.com> Mon, 09 June 2014 01:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=N++RIYMXtYp0xOdLCXQ6Gat9VmtB2ACIHfe7dkKi0RI=; b=Q3hJHbTa/qS6f46X4WY2J85rV9tKF/KfWSvCSifQUPxGyTm0I148/P1SeENCGJaq4t zznKbGtpylVC7FVzMoxYtVf2Vpv3jaTNp8dxS4uMNaZUvtTN2O9NIdGnU2JIrSdNJG1z aXolD23t/MewcAEAQ6oPdFP0eHFEdbQ/v3sGaW/rJiWy3lfjDWJIFqzs2QGOHNfe7wUR nd1NTUanOhE8Sib/UG4bz3hX8ungNGpIZ7eew/+P0Gjfr8LsJwn2BuRFVTZzpRkbQpXy RYbCil/z4jOMLy0r18R24J8pvI8A4VvoLClpzqa1aFQ4soKmqFx0z0nvCDjdL/ZRiTkS eNCA==