Re: [mpls] Still Open - Re: Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

liu.guoman@zte.com.cn Thu, 05 June 2014 08:22 UTC

To: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
From: liu.guoman@zte.com.cn
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 14:57:09 +0800
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Still Open - Re: Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

support

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
发件人:  "mpls" <mpls-bounces@ietf.org>
2014-06-05 13:20

收件人
"mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
抄送
"<mpls-ads@tools.ietf.org>", "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org"
<mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>,
"draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply@tools.ietf.org"
<draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply@tools.ietf.org>
主题
[mpls] Still Open - Re: Working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

Working Group,

draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply is in a working group last
call that was intended to be closed last Monday (June 2nd).

Hopwever, there has not be a single response!

I cn't make up my mind how to interprete this - either the wg have
lost interest in the draft (which would surprise me greatly) or
everybody thinks the draft is perfect (which would also be a surprise).

I will therefore extend the wglc until June 16 and invite also positive

/Loa
for the wg chairs

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@mail01.huawei.com