Re: [mpls] QA Review draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Sat, 06 September 2014 18:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5539; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1410028875; x=1411238475; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=nFEsjTI6TjVmbR6jT0CXajLGAoUminSUqkTXQ6l0TPE=; b=Xkg4Sqz6PlAhXLXYcXuF4ly1g3/SNqWalzzUHY3ozmPDRmh20cv8ke7s 4/dJ/Vhn6N0EdXKq0rwLGeM7K8MqIUi3cwTEiv1F4lAzV/Uz/kEfEMnNH 3w2th8ZGinVzI7xYXKaXUa7npwWo07IeqBSuO09cQJwZ+Tjs4pNuLZg8O 4=;