Re: [mpls] QA Review draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Tue, 09 September 2014 00:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9881; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1410221409; x=1411431009; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WDTUSW0HtpJhSuJEYSlu44iVViJU77XQcD0qqM6sGrw=; b=GMDqFBKm/tWO+j+V6Nt62mOSeks6KjieHUjhQaRcshMCGYAcbt73DMkY 7zUKSyI679XPrqBBLJ+nE9B2x2tYYmLYSJJCfQxbxjsZb/V29cXHbTN3N NeTOLLgIv0FtDq+cLQ5HBDVdLHBr2rJwmx1om2P9rIY6/KHXBOREdATk0 U=;