Re: [mpls] Thanks for comments on draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 11 April 2014 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=1biEfkyoCyLmMAn+ta3pIt2DBnC/m0dtQdxzOAE7sa0=; b=ZEWuwI7UvQu+JrtstqKSpECc7V0550s6AY8jfZ0REWGbhFy+fPEANhAaBk55/4WQj/ 1xO8zFE7plw8RnzEzs7nL5ob9jln750tOuq7BGPMemKrpjncYK91uA4nLFhaeHfwlfkC oFT0r4a2gMoL2jJqX6JntPB0WfFePQnn5FV1vFUSr/oBEuYs6w1DL7W387v0mls9hZa8 FqG2qQ4GYMVaBItWdi5xpxejC+hcrOFj04DLV6xVNbvO4nn2AAsXxdfQ4XYrMtvY4uBB cQKXVrPi81ouZ7HOSAEmo+BcNeBplVOJKb/gRkSnudz8Wmgdg9bM/aEfr5dSzm86hCt8 wLrQ==
References: <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941DEDE3AF@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <660E124A-F814-469D-97A9-EF55CE9651C7@gmail.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941DEDED08@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <84A5DEF5-8FFB-4F04-BCEC-A8EEBD05A3BA@gmail.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941DEDEFB4@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941DF0FD96@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <BBB7C054-6157-48BD-94ED-7D270509CBCE@gmail.com> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE25D95C809@SZXEMA510-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941E0562AC@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com>