Re: [mpls] Thanks for comments on draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Sat, 01 March 2014 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=38406; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1393694237; x=1394903837; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=WcqGCaIRKqxviO/YqxGR7s4SZOXOyMVWC4yJLon4Mi4=; b=bZgiNXrSz9bgo3Uw0gS46xAPBeDeGDK+nGHiC9NPF/1ayi3n6DnbMdLz 8r5QHjtZbjC4UxqmDvOtkzPC5unfeFN5mMtNjwLeMjgALiAhKJTRfmrXN n+M+beVCh/NeRdbyWBJNiUSGyEv7tdKM0Xsd0FwIWMM6eKs2CObSUCq13 c=;