Re: [mpls] Thanks for comments on draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 April 2014 22:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=F9wkhIVsO5LIIEEgd9A0G+8z2DcYqXDqLda4c1fKSZs=; b=xK7HIujIpf1AzqJCJJdxYa5XNNlDZPEE5wEG40zhaEM8jSSXwqj5ejVcDWQiA5aJgl cVby06ubXemGcdGRFfUDbGvK2AMFPPVLJ3aTCVfbiXDFtseMEYyRMFmWNGzgKLPp2s0K V/4N1NfmFAj1B0u2LNb0ZjcM7vBvfoTwUALl2RHGyu8DUQbUHhT2n8m0vVEcsVwyo14i qWpnwVMQOxjWlTwR+oGEMYcZP2dhSmvGaTKnyM/GBi72Iv5y9xJCgY5qescwCY4qje41 xyESDyCBhoWhradEo0QWE8cZrbG8bVSrQcy4KsWNhGd/9HqPnI25WFgnvLdMfAw0Lb+r m/+g==
References: <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941DEDE3AF@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <660E124A-F814-469D-97A9-EF55CE9651C7@gmail.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941DEDED08@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <84A5DEF5-8FFB-4F04-BCEC-A8EEBD05A3BA@gmail.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941DEDEFB4@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941DF0FD96@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <BBB7C054-6157-48BD-94ED-7D270509CBCE@gmail.com> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE25D95C809@SZXEMA510-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941E0562AC@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <CA+C0YO0Q9gbCKeybHfwnmBOy7qrX4GGa7WVr5EqM+5YhqtreRQ@mail.gmail.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941E1072FB@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com>