Re: [mpls] Thanks for comments on draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Sun, 13 April 2014 14:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36979; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1397397684; x=1398607284; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=SPfwQXEYi7Q0NaARgY/gyEQV6vFo/wSthFbQCK0dlQY=; b=GSvAJCo1zr99t+Xuita2Jt7rX5/2YNIaMgUzuiwNWxkXO2cjaq0ehDbs +UD4QYopZy7aa5raEbJIwomQTWIyc6jrKnIH7wg21tR++l99HHLEQhbRY /W31Iky+Wt2KziKBzlqIQJFBFOr3/tl24ep9lkFsgqLMlfCcan2JISTQX o=;