Re: [mpls] FW: I-D Action: draft-farrelll-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00.txt

Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com> Fri, 10 January 2014 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3620; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389369968; x=1390579568; h=from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:reply-to:date:message-id; bh=/54oyXII8KQH2t0g6liUaOIguOzrlgAtUagQTGexwjc=; b=QHqu3VzymNTnHW6LLC89gqKhQFTZJOFhFM5OE0h+fHvtF63Jw6oMp1kI aTPpgRFxDHkQef3ckahADqWOvJ6N1WnbyK7JkTH5q92xYl8plNJPdN/bF mfjjJirPZj7l0Dy8kLZaE027othtbIYyWtWMz7S0UGTYXUpg28Uq2wPKZ E=;