Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-03

<Thomas.Beckhaus@telekom.de> Mon, 08 October 2012 07:42 UTC

From: Thomas.Beckhaus@telekom.de
To: rcallon@juniper.net, pranjal.dutta@alcatel-lucent.com
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 09:42:39 +0200
acceptlanguage: de-DE
Cc: mpls@ietf.org, giheron@cisco.com, lizhong.jin@zte.com.cn
Subject: Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-03

Ross, Pranjal,

the internet draft is easy to read. Good description about the motivation and the protocol procedures in section 3. Yes, it addresses my issues.

Some minor editorial topics:

- 1st section, last sentence in 4th paragraph: LDP in lower letter
- 4th section (IANA…): The note to editors should be deleted
- 5th section (security): the structure of this section could be better
- 6th section, 1st paragraph: typo: "tunring" instead of "turning"
- 6th section, last paragraph: I do not know the word "cloure", unless you do not mean the catalan "cloure".

Regards

Thomas