Re: [multimob] Comparing the proposals for basic multicast support

"Seil Jeon" <sijeon79@gmail.com> Fri, 23 October 2009 07:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:reply-to:from:to:cc :references:subject:date:organization:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:in-reply-to :x-mimeole:thread-index; bh=ZDCdkSciAWzJREi+DFBeWjRUKyHzT2Jzl1EgL+Wy0Jw=; b=HReGJiKoJsMxjkRGlcfIbM/rankboQwEbeujCJCqUuCzSUB6KkOnd/ba2pdDRREXwc NVQJWEO3lsJoumXX3r89LDIyBBp6hLs79bjWqfz+88E9UaksbyvLj6mUexi+YK8HRahW 2+veJTug3+nM1Gic5lKAXkYLxXDoANlsXQSrY=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=reply-to:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:organization:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :in-reply-to:x-mimeole:thread-index; b=PXZ+UkX54pQYDh4Oi3LmdKBGGTD0ASTISDBn6jo7+BS+BH11XBqV0NeW7W/rmn026N XS1/e4+mjHqzqjHBKG0OY2h362Xhq7BySiNyNssW4uIgS76es0MpDA52ITZA0vzkrTWg uHQiVKDivRqjEAospHrVdFA/dRyFyBC6UELUs=