Re: [multimob] Comparing the proposals for basic multicast support

"Thomas C. Schmidt" <schmidt@informatik.haw-hamburg.de> Sat, 24 October 2009 10:30 UTC

Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:30:31 +0200
From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <schmidt@informatik.haw-hamburg.de>
To: "Lu, Guang" <Guang.Lu@InterDigital.com>
Cc: multimob@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [multimob] Comparing the proposals for basic multicast support

Dear Guang,

indeed, you are right. I got confused with the large number of upcoming
documents :-(, which all exhibit a large overlap in the proposed design
space.

What I was referring to is draft draft-contreras-multimob-msd-00.txt, see
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-contreras-multimob-msd-00.txt

by Luis M. Contreras, Carlos J. Bernardos, and Ignacio Soto of UC3M.

So everything I wrote applies to the above document and not to your draft.

Sorry for the confusion - that was just a mistake.

To make up for the confusion, I'll try to do a review on your draft asap ;)

Thanks & best regards,

Thomas