Re: [multipathtcp] MPTCP Architecture Draft available

Dominik Kaspar <dokaspar.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 21 October 2009 11:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GZjl1mkQwJ0qyML+AoX/oFqr749SqAQaJKT0FP6s6VE=; b=uGhXmEnecJCbUqv0nI2J7yTd1Zbu0KXrRcfT0x0tISSA2MH1uRigJ+dIu0pB94qc3S bM9HQnPpLYcVeNTr0rTQkDmzGxB5hvrhM9X8E/9Lk0yIaPhju/QNgAEVJO497ZsyWp+q W1OwxhQixbtPN+GdmH0MnLxNVUJmvNca2auQg=