Re: [multipathtcp] MPTCP Architecture Draft available

Dominik Kaspar <dokaspar.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 21 October 2009 08:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=miz0ruj9fzVRobl9cxdc1KJVFqYgsuOMjWlK1CxKep8=; b=maV/eCNaLtHZMZyVNTlMfTck7xX1WviM2S0diKiCDPLgEmsfklGmISsMvItBsy0ted eDr/0A6IEFI4+gGXRV/D0I86Jbta06ySizpTuGfczNdvoSwX4wVl/vO9gCnPvriqS5Pb r/4oMfftxMAyVsZFO61gmhPpVVJRpjn3LggqY=