Re: [multipathtcp] MPTCP Architecture Draft available

Dominik Kaspar <dokaspar.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 20 October 2009 16:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=oo+TA67TmnX6I4YpN4smX3fqpi3d/EQWnFZOhqkPVx0=; b=suDlII5kCrRVsFbi37SSZlZMC50Y2fC+eQA+eYUkBhzfPS+G56gWHj5rwKDpFQBfYs niuN/1y+wepNY/Oe+cTuoA2bJumURPRocF33LKjfULHa1E9ZqSyPO90WUIoW2TGiLBtm nBsxhhsWjxB+2V0TDMdD+sXRyQZZd58zOWJsg=