Re: [dnsext] Summary WGLC: draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Thu, 19 January 2012 20:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ietf.org; s=ietf1; t=1327004448; bh=9FtCPIK6iqcewDzZs6/3Yjj9+bcWCy6Tw2U281LEgKE=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:References:In-Reply-To:Cc: Subject:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:List-Archive:List-Post:List-Help: List-Subscribe:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Sender; b=F+d4WVybVE8pl6uruhuPar2w3S5ugIqIMNFpBsi+EpJ7x0K/06dBM21s/vdg1bcis efffk7eB2sQXKdfROXulmHZkZAhM9j+mmIXZ04cGw5M529v7eYZ/CuK/aWN5bXeLgo 7H2HcL+/u0BjnFQV3bJd+Qudz37syG0tRetLnwCQ=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UXm54yfkauYuWWzY+SefEQNAp3thJYp+nW/ufajZmmg=; b=wKDAGNmnTFD+pBnYeu/MmSAsO4ir1QfETLewXgNzO2fUz0+QQt9c0Rw+OZRCjxwmqI XqeYXYgDEWoOj9/MESjQ0yuy1M0Iwd7ipQKZP5PfYZ5eXih3IAs3H9RmYZLMjCaaE4Sl 6EDDFgVWXhXgGa4Tr88cobtqF09ijltD3FQGo=