Re: [netext] Needs of traffic spec. on MAG?

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Mon, 09 August 2010 23:06 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:09:24 -0700
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>, cjbc@it.uc3m.es, Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya@ieee.org>
Cc: netext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netext] Needs of traffic spec. on MAG?

May be you intended to leverage the MEXT TS option, but it currently defines
it as a new option (TSM).

"4.3.  Traffic Selector mobility option (TS)

   The Traffic Selector is a new mobility option that carries the
   parameters used to match packets for a specific flow mobility
   binding.  The LMA MUST include 1 or more traffic selector mobility
   options in an FMI message."