Re: [netext] Comments on I-D: draft-wolfner-netext-pmip6-connid-00

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 30 July 2009 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:in-reply-to:subject :x-priority:references:message-id:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:cc:x-mailer; bh=iAIalKwz4v9PlS3uhS502c6CrJq+sI6/Iqmo1pOCLqE=; b=rMLy2oYzPYzgsv83jZaVlPStOSig7EMSYBrapaopTI3a8yNp6nW1WGx0VzjFWk9pUH Kd91b0rySPrbCkoefNcsTbN0ZUqzNxqPhfMN4qVRqYbVlNbYzuuhCPqv5YDpE9WkHYMN PoTJ2ZOXm18zmoJV+p8vKVRif4d2+MBibFqSA=