Re: [netext] Comments on I-D: draft-wolfner-netext-pmip6-connid-00

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 03 August 2009 07:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=bHFFP0n0fkxV35KS55p66zzxv5V3gwJIrPixXVnsYS0=; b=kKFAXjMP3WzDh//GQWU3btVvXXMf3G0sfc1UgH0hU6+Iw4JI+u4fUaBDwOQquG+B9H DGfK1Er0WABkxVkZy+RLdKQ5qg4Fy7EC2+IT5J2mUyUPJPcreKAAwpCjUDT5SKAhICF8 BBq/zaxjBUcvywDIc22RkVgw+5OyaBk+HOxso=